Online Graduate Tracer With Mobile Application: A Model
- Andrew P. Ponte
- Kyrden Cyril G. Dacalos
- Purificacion R. Lina
- Liceo de Cagayan University
The study aimed at providing Liceo de Cagayan University an Online Graduate Tracer with Mobile Application that allows users to easily search job opportunities and post jobs quickly. The develop system empowers the users for quick evaluation of alumni performance and easy job posting career opportunities on the net. The iterative model was used in the system development life cycle for developing the system. For the data model, the Entity Relationship Diagram was used, while the Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) tag and PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) was applied to code the machine instruction. The Android Studio was utilized for mobile development; Eclipse application was applied to tailor the system environment and Bluestacks application to connect other platforms. Likewise, Unified Modeling Language (UML) was also used to document the system flow. The completed system empowers the users to publish the job posting quickly and allows the alumni to access the website and view the job opportunities easily.
- Online, Alumni, Mobile Application, Actor, Tracer Study
APA 7th Edition:
Ponte, A., Dacalos, K., & Lina, P. (2019). Online Graduate Tracer With Mobile Application: A Model. Innovatus, 2(1), 125-130.
Ponte, A., Dacalos, K. and Lina, P., 2019. Online Graduate Tracer With Mobile Application: A Model. Innovatus, 2(1), pp.125-130.
 A. Ponte, K. Dacalos and P. Lina, "Online Graduate Tracer With Mobile Application: A Model", Innovatus, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 125-130, 2019.
- Banawan, M. (2013). “The Ateneo de Davao University Graduate Tracer an Online Tool for Graduate Tracer Studies” Retrieved from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/259694453
- Boaduo, Mensah & Babitseng (2009). “Use of Alumni Tracer Study to Maintain Curriculum Relevancy” Retrieved from https://www.ukessays.com/essays/education/use-of-alumni-tracer-study-to-maintain-curriculum-relevancy-education-essay.php
- Computer Hope (2018). “Graphical User Interface” Retrieved from https://www.computerhope.com/jargon/g/gui.htm
- Hazaymeh & Dela Peña (2017) “A Tracer Study of La Salle University College of Engineering Graduatess” Retrieved from https://www.lsu.edu.ph/application/files/1114/7193/8568/Vol._18_No._1_-_A_Tracer_Study_of_La_Salle_UniversityCollege_of_Engineering_Graduates.pdf
- ILO Thesaurus (2017). Retrieved from www.ilo.org/inform/online-information-resources/.../thesaurus/lang--en/index.htm
- Integrating Technology into Data Collection (2017). Retrieved from https://cyfar.org/integrating-technology-data-collection
- Levy, Steven (2018). “Graphical User Interface” Retrieved from https://www.britannica.com/technology/graphical-user-interface
- Lucida (2018). Activity Diagram. Retrieved from https://www.lucidchart.com
- Macatangay, Luisa (2013). “Tracer Study of BSCS Graduates of Lyceum of the Philippines University From 2004-2009” Retrieved from http://www.savap.org.pk/journals/ARInt./Vol.4(5)/2013(4.5-36).pdf
- Millington, Claire (2008). “The Use of Tracer Studies for Enhancing Relevance and Marketability in Online and Distance Education” Retrieved from https://wikieducator.org/images/e/e1/PID_424.pdf
- Rupande, Gift (2015). “Zimbabwe Open University Mashonaland East Region Tracer Study of Former Students from 2010 to 2014” Retrieved from https://www.arcjournals.org/pdfs/ijhsse/v2-i1/26.pdf
- Schomburg, H. (2003). “Handbook for Graduate Tracer Studies: Centre for Research on Higher Education and Work, University of Kassel, Germany” Retrieved from http://www.qtafi.de/handbook_v2.pdf
- Sommerville, I. (2012). “Software Engineering, 10 Edition”, Addison-Wesley, Boston Columbus Indianapolis, New York San Francisco Upper Saddle River.
- Techopedia (2018). Entity-Relationship Diagram. Retrieved from https://www.techopedia.com/definition/1200/entity-relationship-diagram-erd
- Tumapon, Teresita, (2016). “The Manila Times Graduate tracer studies” Retrieved from http://www.manilatimes.net/graduate-tracer-studies/284763/
- Tutorialspoint (2017). “SDLC-Iterative Model” Retrieved from https://www.tutorialspoint.com/adaptive_software_development/sdlc_iterative_incremental_model.htm
- Usability.gov Use Case Description (2018). Improving the User Experiences. Retrieved from https://www.usability.gov/how-to-and-tools/methods/use-cases.html
- Vong, Chorvy (2015). “TRACER STUDY 2014 GRADUATES OF YEAR 2012” Retrieved from http://www.rupp.edu.kh/center/qau/files/Tracer_Studies/Tracer%20Study%202012-14E.pdf
- Wikipedia (2018). Data Flow Diagram. Retrieved from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_flow_diagram
- Webopedia (2018). Sequence Diagram. Retrieved from https://www.webopedia.com/TERM/E/entity_relationship_diagram.html