Development and Implementation of Fire Incident Verification for the Bureau of Fire Protection
- Chukwuebuka Oguejiofo
- University of Asia and the Pacific
Firefighter in Sampaloc, Manila, dedicate their lives to the fire service, working 24-hour shifts, responding to fires and explosions and other emergencies. According to an interview with Hector Agadulin, the station commander of Sampaloc fire station, normally they will wait to receive a phone call about a location of an incident and will have to proceed to the incident scene to find out the intensity of the fire incident through a verification alarm. The researcher chose to implement a system that will make it possible for citizens of Sampaloc Manila to capture an image and video to report a fire incident for the initial fire response.
APA 7th Edition:
Oguejiofo, C. (2020). Development and Implementation of Fire Incident Verification for the Bureau of Fire Protection - Manila. Innovatus, 3(1), 29-36.
Oguejiofo, C., 2020. Development and Implementation of Fire Incident Verification for the Bureau of Fire Protection - Manila. Innovatus, 3(1), pp.29-36.
 C. Oguejiofo, "Development and Implementation of Fire Incident Verification for the Bureau of Fire Protection - Manila", Innovatus, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 29-36, 2020.
- Bureau of Fire Protection Operational Procedures Manual 2015, Retrieved from https://bit.ly/2FeuSbg
- Deocaris, R.H., Development and Implementation of the Online Enrollment System for Maria Montessori School of Quezon City 2019 Alternatives Considered, pp. 26
- National Privacy Commission - NPC Circular 16-01 – Security of Personal Data in Government Agenciee, 2016 Retrieved from https://www.privacy.gov.ph/memorandum-circulars/npc-circular-16-01-security-of-personal-data-in-government-agencies/#3
- Funk & Wagnalls New World Encyclopedia. 2018, 1p. Retrieved from https://web.a.ebscohost.com/ehost/detail/detail?vid=2&sid=3b9bca4a-bf16-4dc3-af60-bce84519b1c3%40sessionmgr4007&bdata=JnNpdGU9ZWhvc3QtbGl2ZQ%3d%3d#AN=fi033900&db=funk
- Consolidated fire incident’s in manila. (2018).Retrieved from http://www.asppi.org.ph/files/public/publication/Consolidated%20Fire%20Incident%20in%20Metro%20%20Manila%20OSCH.pdf
- Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA,2016). Retrieved from https://www.rappler.com/business/economy-watch/51824-ph-cost-traffic-jica
- Forkuo & Ballard.(2013).GIS Based Fire Emergency system. Retrieved from https://dspace.knust.edu.gh/bistream/123456789/7338/1/Forkuo%2C%20E.K.pdf
- Rajput, Deshmukh, Kale et.al PhD.(2015).Cross-Platform smartphone emergency reporting Application in Urban Areas using GIS Location based and Google web service Retrieved from https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/42a6/ab0c0096c863655c57c8eeb231ef9ff87cbc.pdf
- Levinson, Roslyn, NY et.al.(2013).System and method for reporting and tracking incidents with a mobile device. Retrieved from https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2013003069A1/en
- Collins, Reidsville, GA.(2012).Method and application for emergency incident reporting and communication. Retrieved from http://www.freepatentsonline.com/y2012/0322401.html
- Mahoney(2012).The smartphone: A versatile tool for incident Operations Retrieved from https://www.fireengineering.com/2012/05/01/300771/the-smartphone-a-versatile-tool-for-incident-operations/#gref
- Vasavada et al(2014).Apparatus and method for sharing incident information in a communication system. Retrieved from https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2014022079A1/ar
- Information sharing using live video in Emergency response work by (Bergstand & Landgren,(2009) Retrieved from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/228384615_Information_sharing_using_live_video_in_emergency_response_work
- Jpeg-1 Standard 25 years: Past, Present, and Future reasons for a success by Hudson et.al (2018) Retrieved from https://www.spiedigitallibrary.org/journals/journal-of-electronic-imaging/volume-27/issue-04/040901/JPEG-1-standard-25-years--past-present-and-future/10.1117/1.JEI.27.4.040901.full?SSO=1
- Fire detection in a still image using color information by Ginwa & Benkrid (2018) Retrieved from https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1803/1803.03828.pdf
- Software testing techniques Ghuman (2014) Retrieved from https://ijcsmc.com/docs/papers/October2014/V3I10201499a67.pdf
- Use case diagram in support of use case modelling: Deriving understanding from the picture Gemino et.al (2009) Retrieved from https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Use-Case-Diagrams-in-Support-of-Use-Case-Modeling%3A-Gemino-Parker/4273fe4842ea2320a48db7595340cb00ad707201
- Likert Scale: Explored and Explained by joshi et.al (2015) Retrieved from http://www.journalrepository.org/media/journals/BJAST_5/2015/Feb/Joshi742014BJAST14975_1.pdf
- Forest Fire Detection Using a rule-based imaging processing Algorithm and Temporal Variation by Mahmoud & Ren (2018) Retrieved from https://www.hindawi.com/journals/mpe/2018/7612487/
- Share of the population that uses a mobile phone in the Philippines from 2014 to 2020, Retrieved from https://www.statista.com/statistics/570389/philippines-mobile-phone-user-penetration/