Giuseppe C. Ng
Member of the Innovatus Editorial Board
Giuseppe Ng has 11 years of IT industry experience ranging from agile software development,
Linux and .Net development and other web technologies, and product management. He has several
years of experience in the academe specialising in software development courses and software engineering research works.
- Ng, Giuseppe C. (2018). A Study of an Agile Methodology with Scrum Approach to the Filipino Company-Sponsored I.T. Capstone Program. International Journal of Computing Sciences Research, [S.l.], v. 2, n. 2, p. 68-88, dec. 2018. ISSN 2546-115X.
- Ng, G. & Cruz, R. V. (2020). Student and Faculty Adviser Insights in an Agile Methodology Integrated Filipino Company-Sponsored I.T. Capstone Program. International Journal of Hybrid Information Technology, 13(2), 33-44. 10.21742/IJHIT.2020.13.2.03
- Ng, G. & Cheng, C. (2020). Investigation of Dataset Features for Just-in-Time Defect Prediction. Proceedings of the 20th Philippine Computing Science Congress, Baguio, Philippines.
- Banaria, M. C. M., Center, O., Ang, E. J. W., Majan, W. P., & Ng, G. (2018). Developing a Human Resource Information System through Hybrid Software Engineering Model. Proceedings of the 1st MakeSEns Research Colloquium 2018.
- Sison, P., Oreiro, K., Camalit, J., & Ng, G. (2019). A Problem Oriented Approach to Implementing an Inventory and Point-of-Sale System for Company KCP. Innovatus, 2(1), 95-100.
- De Gorostiza, J., Nordin, N., Pang, X., Sabili, M., Ng, G., & Mariano, S. (2018). Development of an Accounting Information System with Data Migration for Company ABC. International Journal of Computing Sciences Research, [S.l.], v. 1, n. 3, p. 50-64, feb. 2018. ISSN 2546-115X.